Monday, April 29, 2013

Love

 photo april17-1_zps262225e7.jpg

Love just isn't a strong enough word for the way I feel about these girls.  I am so blessed to have these 3 calling me mommy.  They're growing up faster than I would like.  I literally sometimes feel a panic come over me that it's all just going by too quickly.  Things have changed a lot in the past year.  They're getting older and are at school longer and have activities.  Gone are the days of me just hanging out at our home with my babies.  I miss that A LOT.  Nighttimes are filled with swim team, dance and homework assignments.  I used to be able to just play with them all day and then I could write about it here on this blog.  I've been terrible at baby books and so this blog is where I can log my memories of my girls at all of the different stages they have been in.  I still get to play with them but finding the time to write about it is getting more and more scarce.  I think of all of the things I love about them daily and don't want to forget.  Today I decided to write my top 3 favorite things about the girls right now.  I could just bottle them up right now just as they are.  They make me happy and I love them more than they'll ever know.
 Elle, Gwen and Lily - my hope is that one day when you're older you'll read my words and know that your mom loved and adored you - from the beginning.