Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10 year Anniversary (6 months late)




Jon and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last April.  In many respects it feels like we've been married a lot longer than 10 years. And that's not a bad thing.  We have 3 little girls that now call us mom and dad.  We've had the ups and downs like any other couple but one thing is for sure....We love each other.  Even in the more difficult and stressful periods of life, I have not once wondered if Jon loves me.  He is an incredible husband and father and there's no one else I'd rather journey through this life with.  He makes my life Happy.

On our Anniversary, Jon was out of town.  I was a bit bummed about it until he sent me this video at the crack of dawn the morning of our anniversary.  He had been working on it for a while and I can't help but tear up every time I watch it.
Here's to many many more years with my Jonnie.